Whilst our dealership is trading as usual, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that our entire team are taking all proactive measures as recommended by the appropriate health authorities to protect our guests and our staff.
What have we implemented at our Dealership?
Keeping the dealership clean and safe
- To ensure optimal cleanliness of our dealership, all high-traffic areas are sanitised multiple times a day, in addition to regular professional cleaning.
- To support the health of our guests and our team, we have ensured hand-sanitiser dispensers are present throughout our dealership
- Guest contact points and desks have been placed apart in accordance with social distancing rules
Service Loan, Demonstrator and display vehicle preparation
- All hard and soft surfaces inside our service loan, demonstrator and display vehicles are cleaned before and after usage to ensure optimal hygienic condition.
- Preparation of your vehicle during servicing
- When your vehicle arrives for servicing it will be wiped down with sanitising agents on all touchpoints prior to the commencement of work.
- All technicians are required to wear disposable gloves while working on your vehicle.
- Once work is complete, your vehicle will be wiped down with sanitising agents to ensure it is returned to you in optimal hygienic condition.
- For our guests who are looking to minimise personal contact, we invite you to utilise our ‘No Contact’ vehicle drop off / pick up with the key lock box provided. Please ask our service advisors for more information at the time of making your booking.
If you still feel uncomfortable about visiting our dealership at this time but would still like to make an enquiry, there are a number of ways we can assist you:
- Looking to purchase a brand new Toyota? Purchase via Order & Collect on the Mudgee Toyota website. Or ring our friendly sales staff 02 6372 1799.
- Browse our new and pre-owned vehicle stock online. (include a link to website)
- Have an enquiry about Finance and Insurance? Our Business Manager is able to assist you over the phone on 02 6372 1799 or via email
- Book your next service online or over the phone on 02 6372 1799.
- Receive a quote on Parts and Accessories via email or over the on phone 02 6372 1799.
I would like to thank you in advance for your ongoing support during these challenging times